Monday, October 5, 2009

O-H .... I-O!

Kyle and I finally coordinated our schedules to travel at the same time! Unfortunately, we were traveling to different cities - Kyle to Minneapolis for work, and me to Columbus for recruiting.


My friend, Julie, picked me up from the airport and we spent the evening with Alayna and her beautiful family.


Liam is part "mini=me" of his dad, Ty and part monkey - he literally climbs on everything and everyone!

And, I had to get a branded shot of Nora and her Cheerios!! Is that adorable or what?!?!



I used a couple vacation days to head to Cleveland to hang out with family and high school friends. My brother and sister-in-law were also in town so we had most of the family in the same city for once! But of course, no picture of all 5 of us, that would make too much sense. You aren't too excited about Ohio while you are growing up there, but boy is it nice to come back after living so far away for so long.


Hung out with my girls at Crocker Park.





I was also able to attend a benefit for a friend from high school that is battling Hodgkins Lymphoma. It was great to see Mike and the nearly 450 family and friends that came out to support him.

Looking forward to another recruiting trip to Columbus in a couple weeks (Go Buckeyes!) and then a week of relaxing in Cleveland with my hubby over Thanksgiving. I love me some Buckeye Country!

No comments: