Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Great Pumpkin

Kyle knows my love for cheesy fall activities. In the past, I've dragged him horseback riding in the apple orchards, apple picking, hay rides and forced him to make homemade applesauce and pies with me. It's not as bad as it sounds, he really loves this stuff as much as I do, I know it! This year, since we're down south, we settled for a trip to the pumpkin patch, which we actually haven't done in a few years. Kyle was sweet enough to suggest we make the trek and found us a place to go, about 30 min away in Missouri.

Here's Kyle inspecting the goods ...


Here's me with the winners! Only $4 each!


Somehow, Kyle always gets the brunt of the work when I drag us on holiday/seasonal activities. He does all the work when we go cut down a Christmas tree ... and here he is hauling our pumpkins to the car. Thanks, honey!


You'll have to stay tuned for the results of our pumpking carving contest!! I'm sure I'll end up making Kyle do all the work for that too. :)

1 comment:

Bekah's Cloth Bums said...

yay! here's hoping we're in the same city for a halloween party sometime soon!