Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Day with the Mulhausen's!

To pick up where I left off on our vacation in Cleveland ... here is one of my favorite pictures. When Kyle first came to Cleveland to meet my parents, we dragged him to an Indian restaurant. Being very "steak and potatoes" and never having eaten Indian food, he was not too excited. Not to mention, he was under the weather. Well ... fast forward 7 years and he is officially part of the family and not only loves eating Indian food, he even cooks it at home! Here we are at Cafe Tandoor, coming full circle.


My Aunt Hedy joined us for Thanksgiving. Jeff and Kathy stayed in Austin, Texas (given that the baby is on his way in one month) and celebrated with our cousins. Jason stayed in Columbus with friends. Now that all the Mulhausen's are accounted for ... here are a few pictures of the festivities.














I hope you're all sitting down ... here is a real picture of my father cooking! I think that's the second time I've seen this in my 29 years. Don't get too excited, though, he made breakfast for himself only, I had to take over to feed the rest of us. Guess we can't ask for too much!







So much to be thankful for ... a loving family, an amazing husband, a healthy nephew on the way, a good job, a beautiful house, two awesome sister-in-laws ... the list goes on and on ...

Since we'll be with Kyle's family for Christmas, we decided to have Christmas in November in Westlake. We were so spoiled, we needed to check an extra bag and my Mom will still need to send a package of stuff. It's so hard being so loved. :)




We were treated to a little snow while "up North" ... just enough to be pretty. I'm really a Northerner when I've only lived in Arkansas for one year and already miss snow! Never thought that would happen.



Here's Kyle's new best friend, Sandy. My husband's practicing for the new puppy he's going to get me for Christmas ... hint, hint.





We hung out with my Uncle Mike at Dave and Buster's ...


And spent some quality time with my best friend's Lisa and Rocky ...







Thanks to my Mom and Dad for an absolutely WONDERFUL holiday week! Can't wait to do it again next year. :)

No comments: