Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Party Like It's 1999

Although I look like I'm 16, this year marked my 10th year of being a Westlake High School graduate. I can't believe it either. The reunion was being held at a bar in Cleveland the Saturday after Thanksgiving so I couldn't find an excuse not to go. And, of course, I dragged Kye along.

The night went by pretty quickly ... the venue was not ideal given that we were stuck in a dark basement with a loud DJ, hindering much of any conversation ... but it was good to see some familiar faces, meet new "other halves" and reacquaint ourselves with the Cleveland bar scene.
.
So much for showing off my new husband ... he wasted no time hanging with the boys and spent most of the night with Rocky's husband, Tom, and Lesia's husband, Aaron. Aren't they cute?!?!

Here we are with the usual culprits, Rocky and Tom ...

Introduce Lesia and Amy ...
.

Add in some faces I haven't seen in years: Nicole, Vanessa, Brad and Bo ...



And now the after party with Katie, Scott, Lesia and a few others.

I'm certainly not as young as I used to be ... after a night of "partying like it's 1999" I found out that I certainly don't recover like it's 1999 anymore. Nonetheless, I'm glad we went!

No comments: