Friday, October 22, 2010

Pink is the New Black

This year, I've heard October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) referred to as "Pink-tober." So, in honor of Pinktober, and the fact that one of my girlfriends has never seen the chick flick Legally Blonde (a tragedy!) ... I hosted a pink party at the house ... much to Kyle's dismay. I whipped up a batch of my mother's homemade mac & cheese, and everyone showed up wearing pink. We gossiped faster than any man could keep up with, sipped pink wine ... and welcomed Elle Woods into our family room for a showing of Legally Blonde on the big screen.

Needless to say, Kyle stayed upstairs in his office on his computer the whole time. He was a good sport and took some photos of our fabulous group. When you look this good, there's really not much more to say. :)


No comments: