Friday, January 1, 2010

Go Pack Go!

In keeping with our annual tradition, Kyle and I bundled up for our 4th Packers game together on Sunday, December 28th. We had to hit the road by 5:30am to arrive in time for tailgating before the noon game. Thanks again to my husband for doing the drive. (I'm kinda spoiled, huh?)


Our good friends, Rebekah and Jim, met us at the game. Jim - a fellow Packers fan, and Rebekah - a Bear's fan who promised to behave. Thanks for joining us, Archer's!


Side Note - I credit the Packers for the beautiful backdrop of our wedding. When Kyle planned a special surprise weekend back in 2006 for our first Packers game and a weekend in Door County, I fell in love (with Door County, not Kyle, that had already happened by then!) ... fast forward to 2008 and after 3 years of Packers/Door County weekends, we celebrated our wedding in our special place!

Here we are getting into our full gear and cooking up our tailgate goodies. It was a challenge to start drinking by 10am, but I muscled through it. Gotta keep warm somehow, right?







We had a blast and the Packers killed Seattle. Sure, I couldn't feel my toes halfway through the game, but I can't wait to do it again next year!



No comments: