Sunday, April 19, 2009

The "Naturals" Sky

This weekend, Kyle and I joined some of my Wal-mart coworkers at a Naturals' game, the minor league team that supports the Kansas City Royals. The stadium is new and quite beautiful, but I'll be honest, the game left a little to be desired. While the funnel dogs were something I'd never seen before (yes, a hot dog wrapped in a funnel cake, powdered sugar and all,) the drizzling rain really put a damper on things. I remember the St. Paul Saints games being a bit more exciting. The sky, however, stole the show. Check out these pics as the sun set over the ballpark.


Our friend, Rob, about to enjoy his first ever Funnel Dog!

Bella Vista, after the rain. We were hoping to find a pot of gold since this rainbow seems to end right above our street, but no such luck. We will both be going to work Monday morning ... even Kyle, who is back in Mpls this week.

No comments: