Thursday, April 23, 2009

Come On In!

The moment you've all been waiting for ... pictures of our new home from the outside looking in! We still have some decorating to do, furniture to buy, pictures to hang ... but it's home.
Our Living Room ... first floor ...

Our Kitchen ... from the Dining Room in the front of the house ... looking at the Eat-in area ...



Our Kitchen ... from the back of the house looking into the Dining Room ...


The Eat-in Area of our Kitchen ... overlooking our deck ... you can see our grill thru the window ...


Our Dining Room ...

Kyle's Office ...


Our Master Bedroom ...


Master Bathroom ... jacuzzi tub, two sinks ... what?!?!?




Master Closet ... holy cow ... I didn't know we had this many clothes ...


Family Room on the lower level ...


Guest Bedroom on the lower level ...



Guest Bathroom on lower level ...


Our Workout Room ... with our new, amazing treadmill!

Kyle's Workshop on the lower level ...

Our Deck on the lower level ... two decks ... what?!?! I love Arkansas!

2 comments:

roxeaton said...

Your house is awesome! I love the kitchen...can't wait for KYLE to cook for me when I come visit in the next 5 years. (;

Bekah's Cloth Bums said...

I was so behind on your posts!!!! I love the pictures and the house! Jim and I are searching the calendar for the weekend to come visit!!! Miss you!