Friday, September 25, 2009

Livin' the Dream

Not much in the way of adventures this week, but thought I'd post with a few pics about life around the Petersen house.

I was blessed with a husband that loves to cook. Not only does he enjoy it, he's good at it! Here he is with one of his specialties, the Chicago style pie. Our toppings of choice are ham, pineapple, black olives and mushrooms. Yes, mom, I eat more than cheese on my pizza now that I'm all grown up! :)




**Speaking of pizza, quick side note, we hung out at Gusano's tonight, the little pizzaria in Bella Vista. We have been going there pretty regularly ... there's a good atmosphere, good beers, and good pizza. But, last night was the first time we sat at the bar. Only to find that 4 of the people also sitting at the bar were from Wisconsin! An older couple from Whitehall and two younger guys from Milwaukee. Small world. We also met the bar tender that takes good care of all of us Northerners. It was nice to finally make some friends in this town!**


And, here I am working off that pizza on our new treadmill!! Kyle and I have started a weekly workout challenge to see who can earn more "workout points" each week. I get up and workout before work ... Kyle works out on his lunch hour. I must admit, he's winning this week, but we're both doing well staying in shape.



Here's what Kyle does most nights when we don't have plans ... surfing the net on our new laptop. Not quite sure how he does it, but he can get sucked in for hours. Literally. He gets in this zone where he can't even hear anything around him. Or, to be more specific, he has learned how to tune me out while he's researching things online. :)


Here's one of the pages he often checks ... our blog! That's because out of the gazillion times "we" have posted, my hubby has written once. So, like all of you, he has to check the blog to see what's going on!

1 comment:

Bekah's Cloth Bums said...

ooh, fun! Can i get the recipe for the pizza??