Friday, August 28, 2009

Hubby-less

Part of the arrangement of moving to Arkansas ... was to have Kyle travel back to MN every 6 weeks for a week of work at the Polaris headquarters. Seems easy enough, right? Except it feels like he's gone all the time! Now, I can't complain because he is the one making the 10 hour drive when tickets are pricey and living out of cheap hotels, and all to support my career ... but boy do I miss him when he's gone.

...I just sit around the house with nothing to do ...
(here we are at outdoor movie night in Rogers ... Mama Mia!)


... I come home in the evenings with no one to have dinner with ...
(here we are at happy hour, with live music and a slow ride competition during my first bike night experience!)



... I try to stay busy with things around the house, but just keep thinking of him ...
(here we are shopping!)

... and the weekend days when he's on the road just drag on and on and on ...
(here we are grabbing lunch at a random diner before horseback riding in Eureka Springs!)
To my hubby ... I do miss you terribly when you are gone and cherish our time together! You know I can't wait to see you when you finally come home!!
.
To my girls - Chaney, Melissa, Claudia, and Mia (Megan and Kaylie, not pictured) ... thank you for keeping me occupied when I am flying solo ... I cherish our time together too! :)

No comments: