Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Miss My Minneapolis

This past week, I got back to Mpls for the first time since the move to Arkansas. And, boy, did it feel good! Yes, I am enjoying this new experience ... and yes, I think it has brought Kyle and I closer together ... but seeing all my friends, new additions to their families, past coworkers, our old house ... I didn't realize how much I loved Minneapolis until I moved. I had been there 4 years and it really grew on me. Looking forward to rejoining my Minneapolis family in 1.5 years!
...
Me and my good friend Drew

Two of my favorite Mpls girls ... Rebekah and Lora

New Mama Lindsay and her beautiful daughter, Lillia!

Adrian and her new baby, Austin!

I miss you all and had a great time seeing everyone this week! Can't wait to get back!

No comments: