Monday, February 20, 2012

Country "Shin"dig

Kyle and I joined our good friends Jim and Rebekah for a concert in St. Paul this past Friday.  Country stars Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean rocked the stage. 




Here I am smiling and having a blast, just before things took a turn toward the end of the show ...


 Some big drunk dude two rows above us was apparently enjoying himself too much, stumbled and fell forward, knocking me and Jim over (along with some other innocent bystanders.)  My shins took the brunt of the hit on the top edge of the chairs in front of us, and my hair took the brunt of the beer that spilled on the way down.  Just outstanding.

After the tears (me) and yelling (Kyle) ... I now have a good story and a couple shins in a lovely shade of purple.

Thanks to Jim and Rebekah for an awesome time at the show and playing Euchre with us into the wee hours of the morning at their place afterwards.  And thanks to the drunk loser that knocked me over for reminding me that I should spend the extra money for floor seats.

No comments: