Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Enter ... The Dreaded Pick 'Em Up Truck


We all know Kyle is an all-around man's man - die hard sports fanatic, handy-man, outdoorsy ... you get the idea.  But all of that meant nothing unless he got his hands on the quintessential manly accessory - the pick 'em up truck.  That's right!  I married a man that moved me to the country and will be driving me around in a pick-up truck.  What?!?! 

I'll fess up ... I'm LOVING living in the country of western Minnesota!  Arkansas was a nice transition away from city life and now, I couldn't imagine living any closer to the madness of downtown Minneapolis.  I love the peace and quiet, the beautiful scenery ... feels like we are on vacation every day ... until the dishes and laundry snap me back to reality.

So, I promise to check back in and let you know how I feel about this truck after I give it the old college try.  I did require that we get the crew cab to ensure there is ample room for passengers in the backseat so I feel good about that.  And, the options Kyle got include heated seats so that will help win me over. 

Oh, the life of a city girl in the country ... having to deal with a brand new shiny vehicle that looks a little different than I'm used to.  Life could be much worse.  :)

 

1 comment:

Castle said...

You'll love the truck. They ride like a dream and the power is addictive. 1 week and you'll be sold.